Support of roaming between LTE networks using Diameter-Proxy to support 4G subscriber services in visited mobile networks.
LTE roaming can be launched via MTTs’ networks in the following ways:
- By directly connecting mobile operators to MTT’s network;
- By establishing roaming with operators which are not direct MTT’s customers via the existing interconnections with other IPX providers.
High quality of MTT’s service is achieved thanks to:
- our own dedicated GRX/IPX network;
- partners (IPX providers) to which the largest USA, European and Asian operators are connected;
- a Diameter-Proxy solution to provide LTE roaming to mobile operators;
- a SIGTRAN network;
- our own network infrastructure both in Russia an abroad;
- broad options for the establishment of LTE roaming thanks to a vast experience in providing traffic transmission service for mobile and fixed-line voice operators, including the largest Russian and foreign players;
- full compliance with GSMA directives and recommendations;
- the provision of Diameter Proxy service on an IPX provider network with S9, S6, S6a and S8 interfaces with an option to establish Local Break Out and Home Routing within LTE roaming;
- experience in LTE roaming establishment.
Diameter Proxy Service
We provide Diameter Proxy service on an IPX provider network with S9, S6, S6a and S8 interfaces with an option to establish Local Break Out and Home Routing within LTE roaming.
Get answers to all of your questions from our experts.8-499-709-1000