Providing access to a data packet network to subscribers that have mobile devices supporting GPRS or 3G and are located in the roaming area by establishing a dedicated link for traffic transit between the visited mobile network and the home mobile network.
- МТТis a member of AMS-IX Association;
- MTT’s GRX network complies with all GSMA technical requirements in accordance with IR.34, IR.67, IR.88 and AA.80;
- Operators can be connected by several ways, including through:
- Ethernet 10M/100M/1G/10G;
- Frame Relay;
- IPSec VPN via Internet.
- When connecting an operator, MTT ensures:
- Compliance with IP addressing principles;
- Core DNS service support;
- BGP-4 support;
- Peering with GRX partners;
- SLA and QoS compliance.
By connecting to MTT’s GRX service, operators get:
- An opportunity to provide GPRS/UMTS services within the national and international roaming;
- Availability of the service all over the world both via MTT’s own GRX network and via the networks of GRX providers;
- An opportunity to sign a single GRX service agreement with МТТ;
- A reliable MTT network with high reliability, fail-safety and redundancy.
Get answers to all of your questions from our experts.8-499-709-1000