VoIP is a communication system that provides voice transmission via Internet or any other IP network. MTT’s VoIP service helps significantly reduce your expenses for outbound calls vs. the classic telephony service.
- unlimited call attempts;
- unlimited number of channels;
- premium-class termination;
- consistently high quality of voice transmission (thanks to MTT’s presence in all Russian regions and the availability of connections with 50 foreign telecom networks);
- fail-safe service (thanks to redundancy and ongoing network monitoring);
- user mobility (the service can be used at any place with a stable Internet);
- connection can be performed via a statistic IP address or via login and password;
- used protocols: SIP, H.323; codecs: G.711a, G.711u, G.729, G.723;
- discounts based on usage volumes;
- balance, invoice details and payment documents available in the personal area.