User and customer personal data security is one of the most important issues for any business nowadays.
The provision of safe processing, transfer and storage of personal data in any information system, be it a corporate IT system, an online service or a web application, is a labour-consuming process which requires specific knowledge.
MTT has an extensive experience in ensuring personal data security both for its own IT systems and for various IT systems of our partners.
Compliance with personal data security laws is also quite labour-consuming and requires specific knowledge. For this reason, engaging an external contractor specializing in this area is a more simple and reliable solution.
Personal Data Security service provides a complete or partial personal data security solution in strict compliance with the following laws:
- Russian Federal Personal Data Law No. 152-FS of July 27, 2006;
- Order by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control, the Federal Security Service and the Ministry for Information Technologies and Communication of the Russian Federation No. №55/86/20 “Approving the procedure for classification of personal data information systems” of February 13, 2008.
- Regulation by the Russian Government No. 687, Moscow “Approving the regulation on personal data processing without automation facilities” of September 15, 2008;
- Order by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control No. 58 “Approving the regulation on data security methods and ways in personal data information systems” of February 5, 2010;
- Order by the Federal Supervision Agency for Information Technologies and Communications No. 482 “Approving the template for Personal Data Processing Notice” of July 16, 2010;
- Regulation by the Government of the Russian Federation No. 211 “Approving the list of measures aimed at insuring the compliance with obligations specified by the Personal Data Federal Law and related regulations by operators with the status of governmental and municipal authorities” of March 21, 2012;
- Regulation by the Russian Government No. 1119 “Approving personal data security requirements for their processing in personal data information systems” of November 1, 2012;
- Order by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control No. 21 “Approving the scope and content of organizational and technical measures to ensure personal data security while processing personal data in personal data information systems” of February 18, 2013.
- Installation and setup of the necessary hardware and software;
- Installation of structured cabling system;
- Performing necessary activities to comply with the Order by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control No. 17 “On approving security requirements for the information other than state secret located in governmental information systems” of February 11, 2013;
- Project support (informational and technical).